Sunday, February 26, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

We like to do a fancy dinner on Valentine's Day. We didn't take very many pictures this year, but it is such a sweet memory I wanted to post the ones that I have.

We ate a three course meal including salad, lasagna, and Valentines' cookies and chocolates for dessert. During dinner we talked to the girls about the qualities to look for in a good husband! We also practiced our best table manners although I'm not sure it was sinking in with Elisabeth. I think she hollered, "More Punch!" while holding up her cup about six times throughout the dinner.
This is really the best picture because it shows how the girls got themselves all fancy while I was cooking dinner downstairs. They picked out their own outfits and helped each other with hair and make up. Don't miss Elisabeth's lovely lipstick! That's my girl.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lovely evening! I love their fancy dresses and the red tablecloth. What a fun tradition.

    ReplyDelete