Monday, January 31, 2011

Silly Pants

This is a random post, just two pics I wanted to share:
She gets her fashion sense from her daddy. Onesie, check. Tights, check. Tinkerbell undies, check.



Also, Jer got new glasses, We're going for geek chic this time. Our friends told him he looks like a Danish architect! The change is such a dramatic difference we all startle everytime he walks into the room.






It's zero degrees in Denver today. School is closed and we're hiding out in the house. Stay warm and drive safely!










































3 comments:

  1. please tell me you haven't started potty training elizabeth, it will make me look so bad, cause i'm no where near wanting to potty train finn. love the danish architect's new glasses. they look great!

    stay warm! what kind of delicious soup and rolls are you cooking up today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Brittany asked that, because yesterday I kept hitnking, "I should make soup and rolls. I'm sure Lauren is making soup and rolls." I didn't. Maybe today.

    I LOVE the new glasses. Geek chic is very in. Being so trendy and fashionable might affect his gay scale :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren tell Jeremy we think we looks hot in those glasses.x

    ReplyDelete