Friday, February 25, 2011

Katherine-isms


I know I JUST posted about this crazy girl, but I had to "write" down our latest Katherine-isms before I forget them.
Deep Thought Number One: Mom, did you know I can think of only one person who is kind of like Superman. Dad!
Deep Thought Number Two: When I grow up I am going to wear immodest clothes whenever I feel like it.
Deep Thought Number Three: (We have just finished scriptures and prayers) When I grow up, I am going to have ALCOHOL! And DRUGS too! This followed by a whooping and hollering and celebration dance around her bedroom.
Now we'll move away from Deep Thoughts and on to Complaints
Complaint Number One: Chores? I am not the maid in this family!
Complaint Number Two: I feel like you don't love me as much as Madeleine because you are taking care of her. Well, Madeleine is sick, I say. See, you do love her more!
Complaint Number Three: Elisabeth just scratched my face and there are chunks of skin missing from my face. Are you okay? I ask. Yes. Can I have a treat?

2 comments: