Saturday, May 12, 2012

Our Chubby Little Rain Drop

Elisabeth participated in her first dance recital last weekend. Like the devoted parents that we are, we were howling with laughter from the audience. Afterward two complete strangers came up to me to tell me that our chubby little rain drip stole the show. I guess I'm not the only one who has a weakness for fat ballerinas!

Look closely and notice how her costume is too tight, she is practically squishing out the top of it! 

She is nothing if not ready to pose and smile for the camera!


I can't resist those cheeks!

 This is one of her best friends. They couldn't stop hugging and posing before the recital started!

I think she gets her moves from me!


 Not only is her hat slipping down to her eyes, keeping with current gangsta' fashions, but holding the poster board like that makes her look like she is naked behind it! Winning combo!

Both little girls have a death grip on the umbrella, neither willing to yield an inch!


 Ready to take a bow at the end.


 She is clutching her rose, so happy to have something that her older sisters don't have, for once! We celebrated at Dairy Queen with some of the other dancers afterward. What a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE her! She is so adorable! Best ballerina ever.

    ReplyDelete