Friday, October 12, 2012

Life Goes On

Our lives didn't stop just because I was pregnant this year...even though sometimes it felt that way. These photos were taken back in May 2012, only a week before I went on bed rest, at our girls' dance recital. They started the year in separate ballet classes, but since Madeleine was having a hard time in her class they switched to a different class...and they were the only students. So at the end-of-the-year recital they performed their own dance number: Arabian Nights!
Kate was more excited to wear make up than she was to dance in the recital. 
I'm trying to hide a five month pregnant belly!
In some ways I think performing just the two of them helped them to feel closer to each other. For once they weren't rivals!
I love the sassy poses! 
Sisters, sisters, 
There were never such devoted sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment